1. I have forgotten the pattern set by me, how can I login to Aakash tablet?
1. Foremost make sure that you USB debugging is enabled.
2. Connect your tablet to the computer.
For Window users.
3. Go to the Start option. Open command prompt. Type cmd and press enter.
4. A window will pop up with a C: prompt.
Ex :- C:\Users\user>
5. Type the following commands
Once this is done, one has to restart/reboot their tablet. Now the tablet is ready to use.
For Ubuntu(GNU/Linux) users.
1. Go to the terminal.
2. Then go to the folder where adb is installed.
3. Repeat the commands from step number 5.
2. How do I reset the tablet ?
Please find the reset pin hole at the back-side of the tablet. Use paper-clip to reset. Press hold for 10 seconds and release. IMAGE URL: aakash-reset-pinhole
3. My device is not detected in debug mode
If your device is not getting detected even if Debugging mode is ON then please follow point 5 from following link: GNU/Linux on Aakash
4. Where can I purchase Aakash tablet?
We do not sell Aakash tablets. Please contact your Aakash Remote Centre coordinator.
5. Summer internship 2014.
The registrations for Summer Internship 2014 are closed. Please see ekalavya.it.iitb.ac.in/summerinternship2014